Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Another Year Comes to a Close

Wow! Where did this year go!? Sure went by quickly and doesn't seem to slow down these last few days either! At least I have my hippies in bloom as well as the African Violets growing in the 55 gallon terrarium.  The last Phalaenopsis Orchid I had upstairs closed it's finale blooms just yesterday, but the one in bloom in the basement light garden is till going strong.



'Alfresco' is the newest HIppies to open a bud.  Others that are close are 'White Nymph' and 'Giraffe'; there will be more, many more as the New Year progresses and the bulbs wake and begin to grow again.  With a total of 45 (give or take) the show should go one for awhile.

I've added A search box for Amazon.com if it ever wakes up and works) you can use for checking out the gardening tools and supplies they have available, I hope you will use it and that you find as many bargains as I did this year! All I have left to say now is,


HAPPY NEW YEAR! Everyone, Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment